PORTLAND, MAINE – Auto Europe, one of the industry’s first global car rental service companies, is now offering customers exclusive access to an expanded range of high-demand vehicles during peak summer months at great rates. Auto Europe has reserved a dedicated fleet of compact cars, premium full-size sedans and 7-9 passenger vans in Italy, Germany and Switzerland through September. Auto Europe customers will enjoy access to renting these automatic and larger sized vehicles during times when inventory is typically scarce. Guaranteed makes include premium brands such as Mercedes, BMW and Audi. Travelers are encouraged to secure their rental early to lock in the lowest rates.
“We know that securing a rental vehicle during the summer season can be difficult due to the surge in demand causing many suppliers to sell out. That is why we are proud to offer our clients exclusive access to high-demand vehicles which we have sourced through our strategic partnerships with multiple suppliers in key markets,” said Imad Khalidi, Auto Europe’s CEO. “As the only car rental broker to have taken this step for our customers, we expect to have inventory available when others do not.”
A recent study released by Auto Europe shows that advanced bookings for summer 2016 were up year over year with travelers opting to extend their trip duration slightly in 4 out of the 5 most popular pickup cities for summer: Rome, Paris, Dublin, Florence & London.
Customer will have access to:
- 1000 reserved vehicles in Italy, Germany & Switzerland
- Large selection of automatic transmission & air conditioned vehicles
- Cars ranging from compact to premium full-size
- Wide selection of 7 & 9 passenger vans including the Mercedes V-Class Luxury Van (9 passenger/automatic)
- Guaranteed makes & models
- As with any rental car through Auto Europe, clients reserving a vehicle in the high season can rest assured knowing they have 24/7 access to an award-winning team of rental experts for assistance during and their rental.